Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I buy oil filter wrench to remove the filter in side the pan on 2001 Olds Aurora 3.5L on-line also

Go to Sears and get one of these (sorry, image is not from Sears site):


http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.co.uk鈥?/a>


Best filter removing device I've ever owned, and works on all my cars and motorcycles.Where can I buy oil filter wrench to remove the filter in side the pan on 2001 Olds Aurora 3.5L on-line also
Go to a parts store, have them pull a new filter, and go through all their filter wrenches until you find one that best fits your needs.


Glad I could help. Good Luck!!!Where can I buy oil filter wrench to remove the filter in side the pan on 2001 Olds Aurora 3.5L on-line also
well Im not completely if anyone can buy from this company but my business has a charge account with Service Champ. They have tools for all types of cars. Got to www.servicechamp.com and check them out.
you just use a regular ratchet or wrench on it,nothing special

No comments:

Post a Comment