Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bigger Oil Filter for a 2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8L?

My newer 2006 Sentra has a tiny oil filter. My old 1995 Sentra has a much larger oil filter. I was wondering if anyone has interchangeable larger oil filter part number. I would definately feel it would be an improvement to add filtration to this small oil capacity of this engine.


Thank you.Bigger Oil Filter for a 2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8L?
size is not an indication of the effectiveness of the filter. what counts is what is insideBigger Oil Filter for a 2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8L?
FRAM 7317 is a bigger oil filter than the FRAM6607 oil filter that the 2004 senta 1.8l use! works fine! Report Abuse

Thank you for the filter recommendation.


I greatly appreciate it. - seanwallac@yahoo.com Report Abuse

i don't think i would change what the factory recommends,the filter is that size for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment