Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a 2007 chevy cobalt, i cant find my oil filter?

I told the other person the same thing.


Try the manual, you'll find the location of everything within it.I have a 2007 chevy cobalt, i cant find my oil filter?
If it's under warranty, don't you need to have it done by an authorized shop to maintain you warranty coverage?





ADDED:


Hey, third poster, I know more than you could EVER hope to know. Be carefull what you say about others.....I have a 2007 chevy cobalt, i cant find my oil filter?
Whatever first poster, you dont know anything about changing oil I see.





Its an ecotec engine right? Look on the top of the motor under and to the right of the intake manifold for a big plastic hex nut on a shell. Theres a tool that locks around that and it spins off to reveal a drop in filter. Change the o-ring that comes with the paper filter. Old school/benz engineering from chevy. .

No comments:

Post a Comment