Monday, April 26, 2010

I changed oil&filter to tranny on my o3 silverado 1500 after that my truck dont accelerate or get last gear?

i changed it because my tranny was acting weird i also forced pan out i had a hard time with it and my last gear dont kick in at 65 mph im at 3000 rpmI changed oil%26amp;filter to tranny on my o3 silverado 1500 after that my truck dont accelerate or get last gear?
because you had to force the pan back into position ill bet that you knocked a sensor or solenoid loose on the valve body. the unfortunate solution is to pull the pan back down and check them all.I changed oil%26amp;filter to tranny on my o3 silverado 1500 after that my truck dont accelerate or get last gear?
Check the wiring. You may have knocked a wire connector loose. I could be a loose wire inside the oil pan. If you accidental disconnected a shift solenoid it will cause this. They are in the side of the Valve body.
how does the oil and filter have anything to do with the gears?
  • face makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment