Friday, January 8, 2010

What oil filter do i fit to my renault 1.8 16v laguna sports 2000 model?

i need the part numberWhat oil filter do i fit to my renault 1.8 16v laguna sports 2000 model?
isn't it in the hand book? I phoned up the service people and they gave me the answer to the part number of mine that number must be in your hand book..........//....................What oil filter do i fit to my renault 1.8 16v laguna sports 2000 model?
one that fits a renault 1.8 16v laguna.
I've got a Laguna Dynamique 1.8 16V Lagunas are soooo cool and beautiful - I'm sorry I don't know the answer though - you should take it to the Renault service centre to be on the safe side rather than messing about with it yourself
I don't know the prod number buddy!





you should get rid of the laguna and get a renault19 chamade saloon





nice answer in me q' though (painting) I did play footy... not at national level though... boo hoo';';';cry ';';';cry!
First, shave the gay facial hair
  • face makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment